Looking for a new place to live?
We list our available units for rent at www.aptpropertyservices.net.
Our Leasing Process:
1. Complete an application on the website. Each adult aged person will need to complete their own application.
2. Schedule a viewing. Once an application is reviewed, you will be contacted to schedule a showing of the unit. You will need to bring certain documents and a photo ID to the showing.
3. View the Property. We will show you around the property and answer what questions you may have,
4. Hold the property. If you love it, but a deposit down to hold it while we complete the process.
5. Background checks. We will complete a credit inquiry, criminal record check, evictions check and confirm the information on your application.
6. Lease time! Pay first, last and security, set up utilities and get moving in.
Looking for a Property Management Company?
As the owner of a small-scale rental property, you may be on the fence about whether or not to use a property management company. Especially if you've never managed an income property, it can be tempting to assume that property management duties amount to "find tenants, sign lease, receive rent check," along with handling some minor maintenance issues from time to time.
In reality, managing tenant relations, staying on the right side of the law, being on call for any emergencies that come up, staying on top of home maintenance, conducting periodic property inspections, and handling the accounting and taxes can be a time-consuming effort.
Professional property managers have developed systems that allow them to manage all of the above with maximum efficiency. Their expertise allows them to prevent problems before they arise, as well as handle any issues that do come up with minimum disruption to your revenue stream.